Patrick Crandell, PA-C is a Board-Certified Physician Assistant who was born and raised in the Binghamton area. He obtained his M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies at New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) and began his medical career in 2013. He practiced Emergency Medicine for 5 years before joining Southern Tier Dermatology & Aesthetics in 2018.
He is an enthusiastic member of the team and is dedicated to providing great care for his patients. He prides himself on explaining topics thoroughly and clearly to each and every patient. Patrick’s interests include skin cancer screening, surgical biopsies, infectious disease and other common skin ailments. He resides in Binghamton with his wife and their daughter. Outside of work he enjoys being a parent, athletics, travel, and the culture and cuisine of the Southern Tier.
- Emergency Medicine, United Health Services
- Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- New York Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Arts, Villanova University
Organizations and Societies:
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- New York State Society of Physician Assistants