Updated on March 17
As we continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we wanted to take a moment to reach out and let you know how we are handling this developing situation at Southern Tier Dermatology. As always, our main priority is to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
Safety is our top priority:
- We are taking every precaution possible, conducting extra cleanings of waiting areas, exam rooms, and frequently touched surfaces.
- We have implemented screening measures to ensure that patients that are at high risk for Coronavirus (COVID-19) are postponing appointments, and if necessary, can receive remote consultations.
- If you’re not feeling well or are still recovering from an illness, we ask that you reschedule your appointment and you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing.
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more between yourself and other people.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces.
- Get medical attention early if you have fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
- Mild symptoms should still seek medical care and stay home until recovered, if possible.
All of our offices are currently open with regular business hours. Please reference the CDC website for the latest updates about the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are here for you through this challenging situation facing our community.